27 dec Are you eligible for a Dutch tax refund?
Situations (amongst others) in which you may expect a tax refund:
- You have not worked in the Netherlands for the entire year;
- You are regarded as a fiscal partner without (hardly any) income, provided that your partner pays enough tax;
- You have a child who is living with you and who is younger than 12 on January 1 provided that certain conditions are met;
- You have a principal residence for which you pay mortgage interest;
- You have educational expenses;
- You have medical expenses (be aware of the threshold);
- You are a non-resident taxpayer of the Netherlands and you worked partly in the Netherlands.
Tax4expats can assist you with filing your tax return and claim your tax refund in the Netherlands. Feel free to contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31(0)641275681